Milton & Goose Classic Play Kitchen Grey [Pre Order]
A chic and modern space for your little chef to imagine and dream. Stylish and functional, our play kitchens are a reimagined centuries-old favorite. Expertly crafted by Amish artisans in the USA from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes, this fabulous play kitchen is as gorgeous as it is safe. Available in Grey and Meringue White.
- Nontoxic finishes are child-safe and have been rigorously tested to meet or exceed safety standards
- Heirloom-Quality Construction from sustainable wood
- Made in USA from Baltic birch and solid North American maple
- Interactive Features
- Extra-large oven with pull-down door for realistic play
- Under-sink cabinet with shelf for extra storage
- Hooks under hood for hanging pots and pans
- Upper shelf for added space
- Ultra-durable porcelain magnetic chalkboard
- Turning knobs
- Four burners
- Center grill or cutting board for expanded play
- Spacious farmhouse sink
- Hot and cold water taps
- Magnetic closures to keep doors securely in place
- Partial Assembly Required because we ♥ our customers and we know your time is precious, so this unit arrives almost fully assembled! See the assembly instructions here.
- WARNING: Contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3.
- Dimensions: 36" H x 31" W x 13" D. Countertop height is 22"
- Please Note that due to natural variations in the wood and our handcrafted manufacturing process, each piece is slightly unique.
Milton and Goose
Founded on the basis of no play kitchens were built out of high quality wood with a chic and modern design, Shari Raymond, founded Milton & Goose and set out to provide his son what the market could not.
Available at One Small Step, all products of Milton & Goose are made by second-generation toymakers from Pennsylvania, USA with materials of the upmost quality, finished with non-toxic paint and is also CPSC-approved to ensure a safe playing experience all the while being in that kodak moment.
Approx. 4 Weeks