A chic and modern space for your little chef to imagine and dream. Stylish and functional, our play kitchens are a reimagined centuries-old favorite. Expertly crafted by Amish artisans in the USA from sustainable Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes, this fabulous play kitchen is as gorgeous as it is safe. Available in Grey and Meringue White.
- Nontoxic finishes are child-safe and have been rigorously tested to meet or exceed safety standards
- Heirloom-Quality Construction from sustainable wood
- Made in USA from Baltic birch and solid North American maple
- Interactive Features
- Extra-large oven with pull-down door for realistic play
- Under-sink cabinet with shelf for extra storage
- Hooks under hood for hanging pots and pans
- Upper shelf for added space
- Ultra-durable porcelain magnetic chalkboard
- Turning knobs
- Four burners
- Center grill or cutting board for expanded play
- Spacious farmhouse sink
- Hot and cold water taps
- Magnetic closures to keep doors securely in place
- Partial Assembly Required because we ♥ our customers and we know your time is precious, so this unit arrives almost fully assembled! See the assembly instructions here.
- WARNING: Contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 3.
- Dimensions: 36" H x 31" W x 13" D. Countertop height is 22"
- Please Note that due to natural variations in the wood and our handcrafted manufacturing process, each piece is slightly unique.
Classic Play Kitchen Grey [Pre Order]
Milton and Goose
Founded on the basis of no play kitchens were built out of high quality wood with a chic and modern design, Shari Raymond, founded Milton & Goose and set out to provide his son what the market could not.
Available at One Small Step, all products of Milton & Goose are made by second-generation toymakers from Pennsylvania, USA with materials of the upmost quality, finished with non-toxic paint and is also CPSC-approved to ensure a safe playing experience all the while being in that kodak moment.
Approx. 4 Weeks